Friday, February 09, 2007

Only in my dreams

I dreamed of her again last night.

I dreamed we gave it a new chance. I don't remember much, except that I felt really happy and remembered saying "I don't really mind about anything else, if we can just have a chance of making it all work, I'll be happy to try anything". It was a real shock waking up again, it felt so real.

I wonder if it's my sub-conscious trying to help me heal. It's making me realise that I'm not at all over her, and it helps me understand my feelings for her. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her, and I now understand that despite hating what she's done to me, I still love her so much. I still regret not doing enough to keep her.

So if you're lucky enough to have a loved one, make them feel special today. Tomorrow may be too late.

AcidCat

PS I realise this post is very similar to another one I wrote in January, but it reflects what I need to write now.

No comments: