Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's after midnight and he's all alone...

Ok, just got back from work, it's nearly midnight, so will keep this one briefish.

My day has been reasonably good. I think I'm making progress with the work, and had a nice chatty day with everyone, where I think everyone is getting on well. Had a pizza take-out dinner from "Ask" with JizzNut and PimpDaddy. I think "Ask" is a bit overpriced and very average, but my old complaint about not enough choices has been tackled, and the takeout prices are very reasonable for pizza.

Anyway, this post is mostly about a progress check against my depression, and my whole post-relationship hole.

I think I'm doing quite well. I'm able to listen to lots more music which I couldn't bear to hear 4 months ago, but still draw the line at The Streets - "Dry your eyes" or Robbie Williams' - "She's the One", which are just too much for me to bear.

Although I try not to think of her much, she's in my thoughts all the time. I don't know how I really feel about her. I'd like to think that even if she wanted me back, I'd have to think or maybe even say no, but I miss her so much that I'd be putty. As it is, all I can do is exercise my other loves: my love for my family and friends. It's nice, but not the same. So if Kylie is feeling bored, and wants someone to whinge about splitting up with their significant other, I'll keep a cup of tea or coffee on the boil...

Here's holding my breath.

AcidCat

No comments: