Thursday, November 20, 2008

Love is the high not the pill

I have had a fab day today!

I got through the tutorial session today in one piece, despite not having done enough work and having stayed up half the night trying to get as much possible done.

I went to an enjoyable extra lecture that was much more entertaining. It was about the genetic links associated with behavioural disorders. It's always more interesting going to lectures that are non-compulsory and that you don't need to take notes for. A huge unexpected bonus of the lecture actually was that the incredible one turned up to it so I had a few minutes of chatting to her, and got to sit next to her for the hour.

It made the lecture hour more enjoyable, but I couldn't pay as much attention to the lecture. I just got easily distracted. She was exhausted and kept falling asleep, and I kept finding myself just watching her sleep (which in retrospect disturbs me a little as I'm worried that's the action of a stalker). She's so beautiful, and she looked so peaceful while she slept.

We got chatting and we're going out to a market in London next week if it's still there. She emphasized it's not a date (as she's had problems with this already since starting here at uni) as she's not looking to go out with anyone. Still, she's so wonderful, just to spend time with her and be around is just fantastic. It's also good to know, as I was currently trying to pluck up the courage to ask her out and had planned to do it at the end of time just before Xmas, so I can save myself the terror and stress. Hopefully it'll help me try and act normally around her and just relax and enjoy being with her, instead of thinking how fantastic she is.

I'm wittering now. Although I'm feeling happy, I'm feeling tired and not very coherent, so I'm going to go to bed now.

Goodnight!

AcidCat

No comments: