Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's the little things

So there's a good chance I will never have the one that I love. But I got two little lifts today from some friends.

Unexpectedly, one of my flatmates bought me an advent calendar. He bought one for each of us, just because one of my international flatmates hadn't heard of them before. I'm not a huge fan of these commercial knick-knacks (I'm not even a huge chocolate fan), but just the action made me feel more loved.

Also spent a while chatting to a different friend. It was a nice feeling, as she confided some stuff to me, and I told her stuff that I don't tend to open up about. It's nice to feel trusted and to have someone you can trust.

I just need to get the work back on track, and then things will be good again.

AcidCat

No comments: