Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Birthday wish list

It's my birthday this week and for my birthday I would like:

- To find my place in this world (the place where I feel like I fit in).
- A group of friends who actually seem to care about me.
- To recover from depression without medication.
- To be more confident and outgoing.
- For my grandma to get better and my mum to feel happier.
- To know whether I should be studying medicine or should go back to chemistry.
- To have requited love (ideally with the amazing one).
- To just spend more time with the amazing one.
- To win an obscene amount of money so I can start funding some of my secret world-changing plans.
- To understand and "do" hypnosis (I've been trying self-hypnosis and don't know if it's working).
- To live in a world where people get what they deserve (a sort of fast-acting karma).

And if I can't have any of the above, clothes, a dictaphone or a digital radio would be nice.

2 comments:

Ph.D. diet said...

Hi Acidcat,
Wish you a very happy B'day.. I hope you get to spend a lot of time with the amazing one that day.. When you want something very badly, you usually do get it.. I've experienced that more than once.. It is said that the Universe has infinite power, it has a lot to give.. You just have to know how to ask.. Have a great day.. Take care :)

Ph.D. diet said...

Oh and i hope your cold is all better now :)