Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stars look different today

I woke up early this morning, around 5am.

I regularly woke up early when I was suffering the symptoms of depression. I'd wake up feeling alone, feeling despair, feeling bleak. Today though, although I feel a bit annoyed that I couldn't get back to sleep, I looked out of my window, saw the lights over the golf course which looked like little stars, and thought that the world looks beautiful.

Life is good. I saw my folks last night and they took me out to dinner. I'm also going to see an old friend (to whom I owe a lot) today. It may well be the last time, so I'm really hoping we have fun today. It would be even nicer if we don't lose touch, but I'm feeling lucky for having met her and being able to call her friend.

I'm going to try and have a little nap as I don't need to be awake for another two hours...

Goodnight (good morning!)

AcidCat

No comments: