Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sunshine on a rainy day

Whee! I'm buzzed as I normally don't take any form of caffeine, but I was meeting an old uni friend this evening at the pub, and as it was miserable outside and I didn't want alcohol, I stuck to tea. Three teas later, and finishing drinking at half past eleven and I'm flying and a little bit jittery...

Today has been a good day. I got very despondant about work as I still didn't get the work complete: did my classic falling behind thing. I barely had time to grab a quick bite to eat over lunchtime as I needed to rearrange MMR and hepatitis B vaccinations and a solid day of tutorials and lectures fried my brain.

However, a walk home with the amazing one made my day. Yes it was pouring down with rain, yes I had to share her with one of her flatmates, but she really is a ray of light. Life becomes good. I was soaked by the time I got back, but I didn't care.

It kept me going in my study session when I got back, despite the fact I was shattered, didn't understand, started to realise how behind I was, everything else.

Nothing else seems to matter. Life is good.

Let's go!

AcidCat

No comments: