Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mini update

Today was a bloody long day. 9am to 5pm was lectures, 5-6:30 was an induction for an opportunity to volunteer with children with special needs, and then dinner with my tutorial class that I've just got back from. On the plus side, with the mock history taking practice, I was complimented on my easy and reassuring/relaxing manner.

Felt a bit out of place at times at the dinner. Felt like the alien. Have taken the Prozac, hoping it'll help, and haven't had time for reading through the hypnosis recently, which might be making a difference.

Spent a little time at the dinner talking to someone on my course. That was fun. I'm a little better at conversations in smaller groups than larger ones.

I got a little arm around my shoulder from the fantastic one today. Bliss.

Sometimes it's the little things that make life good.

AcidCat

No comments: