Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I just can't get you out of my head

I just can’t get you out of my head,
Boy your love is all I think about.
I just can’t get you out of my head,
Boy it’s more than I dare to think about.

--Kylie Minogue - "Can't get you out of my head"

This is kind of a continuation of the last post. Being in love is really helping me get over my ex. It's much less painful to think about her. In fact, I had a dream recently about meeting up with my ex, and the experience (in the dream wasn't too bad). It feels like I'm on the road to recovery.

The only problem is I really (REALLY) want this girl so badly. I don't need to keep listing her virtues, I think my last post makes my point clear. As the post title suggests, she's been haunting my thoughts. When I daydream, it's about her. She's the last thing I think about before I go to sleep. It's really hard to concentrate on anything or anyone else when we're in the same room together (which makes lectures rather difficult).

It makes me develop stalkerish behaviour that I have to keep fighting off. I want to be with her and around her, as she lifts my spirits. We went to try out a sport club tonight which was fun (especially as it meant I got her to myself for the walk down and walk back). It made me realise that I'd happily go and watch a competitive paint-drying tournament with her, if it just meant I could spend time with her.

Down-sides: On the walk back, she talked a bit about her ex, and how she's happy to be single and enjoying it. Now, as you can guess, she's not a stupid girl (in fact, she's the complete opposite). I'm wondering if this means she's enjoying being single, or if she's realised that I'm head-over-heels, crazy about her, and this is her idea of letting me down gently.

To be honest, I don't know if I'd ask her out anyway. I don't know if that's just me being a coward, or not wanting to make things awkward with the one person I really look forward to seeing, or it not being the right time (we're both so mad busy at the moment).

She is the centre of my universe. I love her. I know what love means. I've been in love before. This is the real thing. Not just a crush.

AcidCat

No comments: