Saturday, October 11, 2008

Why should I move, when I can dance?

Just a quick one.
It's coming up to 4 am, and I'm off to bed next.

I've had a fab evening. I went to my first ever toga party with lots of my fellow medic students. It was a real blast.

It was my first go of drinking alcohol for quite a long while, and the first time I've been dancing in a pseudo-club for ages. The atmosphere was fantastic.

Also I managed to spend a little more time with the beautiful girl I love. I'm staring at her far too much. The problem is, to nick a quote from Red Dwarf "When she smiles, it's like when the pinball table fully lights up and gives you a free game". I am addicted to that smile, and I just love looking at her. I'm slightly worried that she's noticing.

Life feels good right now.

Love to all

AcidCat

No comments: