Thursday, October 16, 2008

Here comes the sun

The sun came back.

The day was lovely.

I spent yesterday up until 3am trying to get the work due for today done, and failed miserably. Finished it? I barely started it (gives you some idea of the difficulty - or you could imply my laziness, but this time it wouldn't be true).

However. today it all just worked. Despite the fatigue, I went to the class session and everyone else seemed to have struggled (maybe not as much as I did, but I didn't do considerably worse than everyone else).

Then post-work session, I bumped into the light of my life in the library. And everything was suddenly good in the world. I was so pleased she was well again anyway, but just seeing her made my heart race.

I met up with her briefly in the afternoon as she's kindly teaching me stick fighting (the phone conversation was more awkward, I'm worse when I don't get to see the other person's face). The sun came out for some of the session, and I just enjoyed myself so much. The activity was fun, it was lovely to see her, she's just amazing. She's got her best friend down for the weekend, (who I've heard a lot about) and excitingly, her best friend would like to meet me. It's making me a bit scared though as I want to make a good impression.

In the evening I couldn't work terribly well and went dancing (break). It was a fun time, and it wound me down for a last session in the library, till they kicked me out at 10. I came back and had a bit of banter with my flatmates watching a music video one of them made. He wants me to teach him some breaking this weekend, so there will be lots for me to do...

Life is good. Sometimes I think I'm pretty sad for having my mood influenced by one other person, but I honestly can't seem to shake it no matter how hard I try. She is just so incredible. I have never felt this way about anyone before. Even my ex - I didn't fancy her when I first met her, I was too wound up with a beautiful but quiet girl, whom I was totally unsuited for. With this one, I love everything about her. Mainly her personality, but even her beauty drives me insane. It's her smile. When she smiles her beam, you know everything is going to be fine.

AcidCat

No comments: