Sunday, March 11, 2007

Slow Saturday

I slept till around one pm today, despite planning a full day at the lab from the morning. My lab buddy who was meant to keep me company pulled out as he had to clean up for his landlady who was back from holiday soon. It didn't matter, as when I arrived the lab at half past three, Pimp Daddy was there. He had failed to get his work done and get away for the weekend, which was bad news for him, but lucky for me.

We worked hard together all day, and at 9 in the evening we went to dinner with two of his housemates who also work in our building. We decided on curry, so we went to Cafe Zouk. I remembered it as Shemon's as it was called around 5 years ago. The food was pleasant, but the portions were somewhat small. I got to meet his temporary housemate, a Pole called Leshouk. Also present was Giuseppe, a charming Italian. Neither were particularly used to curry, so responsibility fell on myself and Pimp Daddy to help choose. It was a fun evening. We had a good old long chat, and all was fun.

AcidCat

No comments: