Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Early night!

Sent home by friends because I was exhausted. It's a lovely feeling to know you have friends watching out for you, even if it meant more work for them.

I had a lovely chat with the workmate I have a crush on. I love chatting to her and she's so funny, lovely and smart. It was a bit weird though, we started talking about beautiful women. It came up as a result of my Kylie Minogue obsession. She couldn't see why I was so fixated about her, though she did concede that Kylie has a good body. We agreed that Nicole Kidman is gorgeous, and she likes Angelina Jolie although I'm not as keen. Classy girls just are so much more desirable to me. My workmate is classy, fun, fantastic and totally, completely unattainable. Even if I had the ability to split her from her current beau, I wouldn't as I wouldn't want to cause someone else that pain.

Now early bedtime! Yay!

AcidCat

No comments: