Thursday, March 08, 2007

Drunk

Been on a drinking binge (3 cocktails) again at the Duke of Cambridge tonight, so feeling a bit squiffy. The other two (Ringleader and Sphincter Boy) had done sterling work on a combined project we did, so we went out for a drink with the rest of the group. It was quite fun, but it was packed, and somewhat chavvy. The Peach and Mango Daiquiri was rather good, but Bellini was disgusting. We went for a takeaway chinese afterwards, then back to the lab for paperwork.

Anyway, work is going well, if a little slow.

I thought of someone to add to the list of gorgeous celebs (Kylie and Nicole Kidman) from yesterday. I was on Zach Braff's blog for a quick flick through at how this blogging lark should be done. I watched the video for the theme from Scrubs, and it reminded me of Sarah Chalke who plays Dr Elliot Reid, and how gorgeous she is. I don't think I'm a massive fan of the character (she's a little bit too insecure, quirky and dumps people for no apparent reason), but I get the impression that the actress is fun and with a wicked sense of humour. Also she's absolutely gorgeous.

Anyway, that's enough drivel from me. I'm off to bed.

Goodnight.

AcidCat

No comments: