Thursday, March 15, 2007

I can't think of a good title

I always sit in front of a blank screen wondering what to write. Sometimes it comes to me straight away, but today I'm empty on what I want to write. I've got plenty to write if I had the energy.

I'm tired, so a quick summary of today.

Oxford has an awesome fire thing on Broad Street at the moment. They're celebrating 1000 years of Oxford by having loads of flame sculptures. I was impressed to see little in the way of safety barriers, but as a result, people were being responsible instead. It works (so pay attention you Health and Safety nuts).

LG and the Ringleader are having a little spat. I could intervene, but I'm hoping they'll sort it out between themselves.

Have decided to go home for the whole of Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing my family, and doing some gardening

AcidCat

No comments: