Tuesday, March 06, 2007

50th post!

I made it to fifty posts, which is considerably more than I thought I would do.

I wanted to make my fiftieth post one where I summarised and looked back and did some navel gazing, but it's late and I'm tired, so I'll just post a few random thoughts.

1) It's fun to throw icing sugar or custard powder on an open fire. Smells good too.

2) Crackerbread is an excellent snack food. However, the "wholemeal" variety is sugar filled and tastes disgusting and is probably unhealthy.

3) Tai Chi is great. (Hi to all the Oxford University Tai Chi people. See you at ice skating Friday).

4) Saying yes is good, but you can't force other people to do what you want, even if it is the right thing for them.

5) New friends are always welcome.

6) Sometimes you need to take a break.

7) It's important to think about what you value in life, and making sure you look after the important things.

8) If you can keep positive, life is easier.

9) It's easy to procrastinate, but is often a fatal mistake.

10) Sometimes if you want to pad a list out to ten items, you struggle when you hit number nine, and put something lame to round out the list.

AcidCat

No comments: