Monday, January 08, 2007

You can never go back

Hi again,

I've been away to the place where I studied as an undergraduate and first met The One who Got Away. It was a seriously weird feeling. Everything was similar, but different. You can never go back and have those same happy experiences and have those great times, and you just have to make new ones.

Anyway, it was weird returning. It was quite nice returning to the group and seeing everyone for the first time in months. Everyone made me feel welcome and as if I'd been a bit missed which was nice.

I also got an incredibly sweet email from my ex-dance teacher saying she hoped she'd see me again even though I've left and saying it was fun. She's lovely.

Anyway, I don't know what to really say, so I'll leave it there.

AcidCat

No comments: