Thursday, January 04, 2007

New start

Hi guys.

I bet there's a huge spike for people who start blogs around now, just after new year. And then give up one or two posts deep.

So here is me with my good intentions. I'm planning on blogging small amounts infrequently, but then again I'm sure so are most other new bloggers round about now.

Anyway, lets start.

I'm in a big period of change in my life at the moment. I've had the shittiest year of my entire life last year, and am hoping that 2007 is a darn sight better. Seriously, last year was one to forget. I ended up deeply depressed and am only just getting over it all. I ended up having to take months off work (which I wasn't enjoying either) and now I'm looking forward to getting back.

Anyway, if anyone works out who I am, please feel free to contact me, you'll probably have my email address, and I'd love to hear from any old friends who lost touch and fancy catching back up.

And if anyone fancies being a new friend, I could always do with another ;)

Anyway, if you got this far, thanks for reading, please leave a comment to let me know I'm not just shouting to the abyss (no matter how brief {but preferably polite!})...

Love to all, and here's to a good 2007!

AcidCat

P.S. I'm typing this listening to Celebrity Big Brother. Davina McCall must die! I think this bunch of Z-list celebs are going to be pretty irritating.

No comments: