Monday, January 15, 2007

Quick update

Still on the ape diet, but cheated with a bit of salmon. Salmon sashimi (raw salmon) isn't particularly nice without the japanese soy sauce or wasabi to bring the mild flavour out, it's mainly a texture. It was nice plain fried though, but I think that's in part due to being on a raw fruit and veg diet. It fries well in it's own oil, producing plenty to make it brown and crispy, and it's very good to have medium rare which keeps it nice, moist and soft. Eating fish makes the salads considerably easier to eat.

My boss got in touch today, and am planning to start work again next week. Should be exciting.

I went to a first aid evening with St. John Ambulance tonight. It was quite interesting, and could be fun. I plan to do the training when I come back in a couple of months now.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

AcidCat

No comments: