Friday, December 12, 2008

Testing times

Finally finished exams for the year (one went ok, one went not so well, we'll see how it goes when the results get posted just after Xmas).

It's a really weird feeling to go from working at full speed and constantly needing to be somewhere or do something, to not really having to do anything urgently. I've had a lot of fun since my exams ended on Wednesday lunchtime, but haven't really achieved anything, despite needing to get lots of admin done. It's a sign I need the pressure to achieve. That was clear with my revision - the four days I had available, the first 3 days I procrastinated a lot, and the fourth day was a solid cramming session. If I'd worked as hard over all 4 days as I did for the final day, I think that I would have done considerably better in the Xmas exams. If I'd worked that hard all term, I would have a near perfect exam paper, but be the wrong side of mental and physical collapse, so non-ideal.

Anyway, I'm not really in the mood to blog right now, so I'm going to stop there. I do have more to say, so I may be back soon if I get in the zone.

AcidCat

No comments: