Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Random thought fragments

It really struck me that I often have stuff to blog about during the day, but by the time the evening comes, the mood passes or I forget what I wanted to write about. As a result I get quite a few of these random thought fragments...

Had a lovely moment today when a friend invited me to lunch. I had my phone on silent (forgot to reset it after the interview with the pregnant lady) so I missed it, but it made my day to be thought of.

I did small favours to two people today, and it was nice to be acknowledged by them. The favours were very minor (one turned out to be pointless) but the thank you messages were appreciated.

Took part in a dance workshop which was exhausting. It was a masterclass with a dancer called "Alien Ness" and it was quite inspiring. I was tempted not to go as I was running late, was hungry, tired and think I might be getting ill. Glad I pushed myself into going though. It was fun. The "yes man" project was part of what pushed me in the direction of going.

The "Yes Man" film based (loosely) on the Danny Wallace book is coming out soon. Not sure if I'll see it as it looks terrible, and Hollywood have a knack for ruining stuff (and the cinema is now criminally expensive in my opinion for mediocre movies). Will wait and see.

That's all folks. No more off the top of my head.

AcidCat

No comments: