Sunday, February 15, 2009

Friday 13 and Valentine's day

Have a bit of a backlog of things to say. I've been mad-busy recently trying to cram for an exam I had on Friday 13.

Good thing I'm not superstitious. Going into an exam feeling pretty stupid, underprepared, on Friday 13 having had a pretty bad week might make one think that one was going to fail... we'll have to wait and see what the results say. The only plus point is that everyone seemed to leave the exam saying how difficult it was. It did teach me I do need to learn drug names better and not just drug classes. Also need to know contra-indications to prescription better.

Valentine's day went pretty much as expected. I sent out one card - bet you can't guess who to. As normal I didn't receive one - but then again, I've never received one in anger; the only time I've ever received one was from my ex while we were going out. Not a surprise. I spent Valentine's evening at an anti-Valentine's day party at the wonderful one's flat. Chocolate fondue, enough to give all present a bad case of diabetes. Quite a girl heavy evening. Though sadly not in the way that would be optimal ;)

Was quite good fun anyway. Am meant to be practicing for my practical clinical examination tomorrow, but can't get motivated for it. Specially as it's a mock and I feel drained from the work I did for the written exam on Friday. Instead I'm going to see my folks before my mum goes back to HK this week. A better use of my time methinks.

To all you out there, whether or not you had a loved one to share Feb 14 with, love to you all!

AcidCat

No comments: