Thursday, July 03, 2008

It's gonna hurt but I have to say goodbye

Hi everybody,

I got rung up today with a friend having personal problems. It's another relationship thing. He rang me because he realised I had gone through a very similar experience.

Poor thing had been strung along by a girl, and he fell in love with her. When she told him it wasn't love, at least not reciprocated...

He's going through the same lack of sleep, unwillingless to eat or do anything. He wanted to stay in touch with her, even though she was just playing games with him (still).

What do you do, when nothing you do will do any good? I could tell the advice to steer clear fell on deaf ears. Feeling powerless is horrible.

All I have to say is: if you're going through this kind of dilemma, don't try and do it alone. Lean on your friends. They're there for you, even if your mind warps itself into believing they don't care.

Love to all, especially anyone in pain.

AcidCat

No comments: