Monday, April 06, 2009

Art attack

Quick post before bed.

Second properish date tomorrow... I'm nervous and excited again. We're going to a hypnosis lecture in the evening, but we're going to make the most of being on holiday by spending the day together. I suggested the Tate Modern as R----- mentioned that she enjoyed museums and art galleries and hadn't been to the Tate Modern. I'm really hoping the main installation is good now...

Eep. I'm so jittery. Have spent the evening doing my laundry, then finding out my skills with an iron are no-where near good enough...

Every message I get from her, I keep thinking "I love you". I'm so glad that text messages and emails you can't hear what the other person says when they receive it, otherwise it might scare her away. Bearing in mind how oblivious she was that I liked her (despite the attraction lasting for over half a year of me failing to keep it under wraps), I don't think she realises the extent of my feelings towards her.

Hope tomorrow (or actually today now!) goes well. Will concentrate on just being relaxed and having fun and a good time together. Don't think either of us needs the pressure.

Good night everyone!
AcidCat

No comments: