Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life is good!

Still flying high!

Woke up early, naturally and full of energy. That never happens to me. I'm just buzzing and full of endorphins and happy hormones.

It feels like even if it doesn't work out, life will still be better for my having asked.

I feel so free. I'm glad she knows someone out there loves her, and hope that it makes her happy and feel good about herself.

I now just need to keep myself grounded and stop myself getting carried away.

And it's a beautiful sunny day out there!

Love to all of you, but especially her!

AcidCat

1 comment:

Ph.D. diet said...

Hi Acidcat,
Wow.. you asked her out? That's great news man.. That's amazing.. Wow, I'm so happy for you.
I shall pray that all goes well on your first date, as well as in the future. Lots of luck to you.. I hope she brings you a lot of happiness. You deserve it.. :)
Ash