Friday, July 27, 2007

Thesis driving me crazy

Hi everybody!

I'm still here and still stuck in front of a computer failing to do enough work. I hate staring at the blank page. The hardest bit is starting. Once I've started to flow, it isn't so bad. I've done the easy, mindnumbingly boring technical bit, and have just started to have to write in earnest. Have done about a page. One down, about 200 to go.

Anyway, the floods have subsided enough for me to go to Oxford now. I'm very excited, partly because I get a chance to do something that isn't thesis writing, and partly because although it's partly a work trip, I'll still get to see friends, one in particular I haven't seen in over 6 months, and is one of the nicest girls I've ever known. She's so kind and nice and she helped rescue me from my deep depression. We're doing lunch with some other friends on Sunday, so that'll be fun.


If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
--Bruce Lee


Let's get going!

AcidCat

No comments: