Monday, December 10, 2007

First interview

Had first med interview at QMB today. I turned up hideously early and ended up waiting around for ages.

Actual interview went well. The questions on the video consultation with the GP I think I noticed the things I was meant to. The general doctor questions went well too. The work experience section is my weakest so that went about as well as could be hoped.

I'm particularly pleased at how well that went bearing in mind I've been suffering from horrible depression for over a week now, and yesterday had the worst allergic reaction to some prawns where I got an all-over rash, diarrhoea, nausea and headache so wasn't the most ideal preparation. Coupled with the insomnia and all round things weren't ideal.

Things were helped by the wonderful support of my mum who's been looking after me for my current low and my lovely sister who came back to give me a pre-interview pep-talk and took me for dinner afterwards. I also met a fab fellow applicant on the tour afterwards, who was really lovely.

AcidCat

No comments: