Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Aargh!

Can't think.

Too many short thoughts.

  • My boss is amazing. He spent (at a guess) around £200 on drinks for our group Xmas dinner.
  • Some of my group are ungrateful bastards who complained that he didn't pay for dinner on top of that! He's not earning huge amounts either. He's one of the nicest, most interesting, fascinating, cool, intelligent, patient people in the universe and he's underappreciated.
  • The group has moved on so quickly. I'm an outsider again. Another place I don't fit in.
  • The friends I had in the group are still wonderful. One of them (Cap'n A) bought me a Secret Santa gift even though I wasn't in on it (as I was a last minute invite) so I wouldn't be left out.
  • My family are awesome.
  • Depression is really terrible. Mornings are like moving through treacle whilst being stabbed in the heart.
  • Can't wait for my GP appointment tomorrow. I'm hoping that it'll all be alright in the end.
  • I feel like I'm falling. I'm grabbing and scrabbling for a handhold, grasping at branches and straws, but each gives way from under me, not slowing my descent. When will some one catch me?
AcidCat

No comments: