Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New

Now Lent is over, I have decided that it's time to stop trying to say yes to everything. I have been failing at it anyway, but I've been saying yes to most things. I've found it useful, and it has been very good for me. However, saying yes to everything ends up being very expensive, and tiring. Also, if you're a very occasional drinker (to the point where most of the time you're teetotal) in a group of university students, people try and get you to drink on a regular basis, so saying yes would have destroyed my liver by now.

I really would recommend saying yes to anyone. It makes life very different. I just feel that it's like removing your stabilisers/training wheels when you've progressed beyond them and are capable of cycling. I will say yes as often as possible, but be selective. Saying yes is true positive thinking.

So a new start, to go with a new restart with the lab coming back from holiday today. One day in, and it feels as if they've been back for ages.

AcidCat

No comments: